- By using this website you are agreeing to the acceptance, without modification,
of all terms and conditions within this agreement. By using this website you acknowledge that you have read and
understand all the terms and
conditions, and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set out below.
- GTM Plastics Ltd reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this website is offered. Use of this website after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this website and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this website or duplicate any materials from this website in any way.
- All material displayed or transmitted on this website, including but not limited to the underlying computer code, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics, and the selection and organization of information, are owned by GTM Plastics Ltd, except where otherwise indicated, and are protected by British and international copyright,
trade-marks, and other proprietary rights,
laws and treaties.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, display, or in any way commercially exploit the materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the materials.
- You may make a single print copy of any of the materials on this website, provided that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the material. You may not archive or retain any of the materials accessed on this website without the express written permission of GTM Plastics Ltd. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the materials must be in writing to GTM Plastics Ltd clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the material will be used.
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. GTM Plastics Ltd reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- GTM Plastics Ltd reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this website or any portion of this website, at any time and without notice or liability.